Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I get distracted by distracted drivers

How are they going to pass a law on that?
Seriously, yesterday I had a woman 6 feet off my rear bumper who kept reaching into the back seat to make her child comfortable. I should mention the child's car seat was placed precisely in the middle of the back seat, so she could reach I assume. I could barely concentrate on my driving for wondering what she was going to do next. For about three miles, through three streets, one of them curvy, all I saw was her twisting, reaching, glancing and waving a blanket.
All I could think was how uncomfortable that child was going to be if the mom rear ended me.
Seriously, lady. Pull over.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, isn't that great. Sic your advisor on me. THanks for reading my blog and taking the time to comment.

    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete