Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Suffocation by No nonsense

I don't wear pantyhose because...

A number of years back, No nonsense carried a low-rise style of pantyhose. I am talking about honest to god, rest right on the hips of us short [waisted] ladies. They were actually comfortable. Every time I visited my Target store I picked up two or three pair, because while comfortable, I am no less graceful. Until they were no longer there. At first I'd thought that Target had replaced them with a generic brand, so I went to the No nonsense website thinking I could still buy them online. They are acknowledged half way down the page in Sheer Hosiery under the product name Almost Bare, and that's it. They are gone. I had once found a reference that stated that my favorite low-rise hose were a test in the European market, guess we failed. Now, in all of their wisdom, No nonsense has decided that I must wear control top designed for their 5' 8" models who sport a 5" gap between the bottom of their rib cage and the top of their hip bone. On my 5' 4" frame, that rolls down into a mega-rubber band that strangles my 1.5" gap. I cannot breath.
In all fairness, No nonsense is not the only product that has disappointed me. First it was my mouthwash, Flourigard who decided that I didn't really need all of that minty flavor. Recently my Lady Speed Stick Anti-perspirant has been sporting a "new formula - Dare to wear black" sticker. As long as it is sleeveless - since they seem to have removed the "anti" from their formula.
I admit that I am a creature of habit. When I find something that I like, I stick to it. Wish the manufacturers of my favorite products liked me...

No comments:

Post a Comment