Sunday, May 24, 2009

You should have to get a license to have children...


WHAT IS UP WITH ALL OF THESE MOMS KILLING THEIR CHILDREN? First there is the transient 23 year old mom who was kicked out of [at least] two homes because she neglected her son (was there a clue there?). She decides that she didn't want her son to grow up "unwanted" so she suffocates him, twice - seems she almost came to her senses the first time. Can you imagine!? Today I read that another mom drowns her four year old - the seven year old survived. Four and Seven! Aren't you kind of attached to them by then?? I know that we all feel like it from time to time, but most of us come to our senses and realize that if we follow our impulses, we will never know what wonderful people they grow up to be :) I have let mine survive to fifteen (though sometimes his longevity is still in question), seventeen (yeah...) and twenty-eight. I guess, since I have kept my senses about me this long, a few more years won't hurt. But to be truely honest, it is the empty nest that scares the shoot out of me! I already talk to myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment